I believe hledger (http://hledger.org) is a useful project, with potential to
be much better. I have more ideas and know-how than free time. By now the
project has a fairly large surface area, such that I'm often avoiding it when I
have only small chunks of time to work on something. So I'm putting out the
call for help!
I'm grateful for the occasional contributions over the last 9 years, and I
would welcome more collaborators to share the work. That sounds appealing,
Really, this is a fun project, since you can use it to save money and time and
build your wealth-accumulation skills. And as an active contributor, you will
have access to free tutoring from a 9y haskeller, 20y consultant and FOSS
developer, and 30y coder (that's me).
Here are some particular areas needing help:
- Release 0.28 (or should it be 1.0 ?) has been pending for a long time, partly
because hledger, hledger-ui, hledger-web & hledger-api are released together.
This is the number one priority at the moment.
- Integrate John Wiegley's ledger4 code as an additional parser, increasing our
compatibility with Ledger, making hledger features more easily accessible to
- Website beautification and marketing in general.
- Contribute, solicit or raise funding, so we can sponsor
developers/designers/minions, set meaningful issue bounties, etc.
- UIs/integration for mobile/small-screen devices.
- More import/export formats, easier migration to and from other tools.
I hope you'll check out hledger and get involved. http://hledger.org ->
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.