Hi John and all,

One year that I have not posted here, very busy at work, and girlfriend has
come in life...

I do not know what went wrong, but I am unable to browse the history of the
*content* of the commits of ledger-mode.texi. Either via github, or via
magit, I can see the *header* (date, commit message) of the commit, but I
am unable to browse the content of the commit, that is what was actually
changed by the commit. Is is something that can be restored ?

Thanks
Thierry