Hi Bren,

Sorry for the delay. The config file should be located inside "~/.into-ledger",
with the name "config.yaml". You can see the relevant code here:
https://github.com/manishrjain/into-ledger/blob/master/main.go#L655

I'll add this part to the README, so it's clear. Also, feel free to file any
documentation issues as bugs. I like to treat documentation as code, with the
same level of importance.

--
Thanks!

Cheers,