Hi all and thank you for the replies.  I tried the D $1,000.00 and it
didn't seem to do anything (I just placed it in the top of the text file).
I also looked at adding a $ to the beginning of the number but that seemed
to be a lot of typing.

I think I will just export them to an Excel sheet and format it until I
figure out a  better way.  My original idea was to just pipe the results
direct to a text file.