Apologies if this gets asked a lot, but there are fewer facilities for
searching these newsgroups than there used to be...

After a bit of a financial hiatus/period of irresponsibility, I'm
tracking finances for my small company again. I run Arch Linux and
Emacs, and have both the Arch ledger and the Emacs ledger-mode packages
installed. Neither have given me Info manuals, however -- I seem to
remember getting both by default. I see the ledger-mode repo has a
doc/ledger-mode.texi file -- couldn't that be built for the Melpa
package? And, ideally, the ledger/doc/ledger3.texi file for the Arch
package?

What would have to be done to get those Info files available?

Thanks!
Eric