Eric Abrahamsen <e...@ericabrahamsen.net>
writes:

> I run Arch Linux and Emacs, and have both the Arch ledger and the
> Emacs ledger-mode packages installed. Neither have given me Info
> manuals, however -- I seem to remember getting both by default.

I can't answer to your seeming recollection :-)

With that said, the Debian ‘ledger’ package installs the file
‘/usr/share/info/ledger-mode.info.gz’, which is the Ledger info
document.

> I see the ledger-mode repo has a doc/ledger-mode.texi file -- couldn't
> that be built for the Melpa package? And, ideally, the
> ledger/doc/ledger3.texi file for the Arch package?

You would probably need to speak with the maintainer of the package for
your operating system; building the package and choosing what to install
is within their control.

--
 \      “Science embraces facts and debates opinion; religion embraces |
  `\    opinion and debates the facts.” —Tom Heehler, _The Well-Spoken |