Good afternoon all!

I have been using Ledger since the start of the year to bring a semblance
of order to my finances!

However, I have a challenge which I am hoping  someone can help me with. I
have an account in the UK, and also one in Brussels. I transfer funds from
one to the other (via Transferwise), and enter a transaction such as:

2017/07/07 Funds Transfer
          Assets:ING:Current Account      -1000 EUR
          Assets:Lloyds:Current Account    850 GBP

The problem I have is the clearing date on the statements is different for
the two banks. Is there anyway I can have a different date against each
line?

Many thanks!
Paul