Hello!

I'm trying to test scheduled transactions as shown in the
manual:
https://www.ledger-cli.org/3.0/doc/ledger-mode.html#Scheduling-Transactions

My test file is attached.

For some reason, it keeps telling me that it has unexpected whitespace at
the line below the scheduled transaction's date (currently line 10, but
that moves if I move the scheduled transaction around).

I have double, triple, and quadruple checked for any whitespace out of
place...
Deleting the square brackets and changing it to a valid date removes the
error and the file processes as you would expect.

Googling, I can't seem to find anything about this error, or about
scheduled transactions not working for others.

Anyone know what is going on here?

Thanks,
Matt