Hi Klauss,

Klauss Hass <kla...@hass.net.br> writes:

Is there any way to use the argument —monthly or --weekly for bal transactions? I value my assets weekly and it would be useful to see the month ending value variation of my assets:investments accounts along with the -V argument.

I don't think so, at least not with regular ledger. I'd be happy to be proven wrong, though! I have also wanted this feature.

hledger (hledger.org), however, does allow --monthly (and similar flags) with the balance command. You might want to check that out.

--
Best,
Richard