Thanks for the heads up.

Did a quick test and it seems that it helps a lot. Though hledger commodity
directive isn’t working very well. My final checking account balance shows 7
decimal cases, similar problem as the one found here
https://github.com/simonmichael/hledger/issues/295
<https://github.com/simonmichael/hledger/issues/295> and
https://github.com/simonmichael/hledger/issues/262
<https://github.com/simonmichael/hledger/issues/262> I’m using hledger 1.9 from
homebrew.

Tried using the commodity directive found here
http://hledger.org/journal.html#commodity-directive
<http://hledger.org/journal.html#commodity-directive> by putting the line

commodity R$ 1.000,00

In the beginning of the file that pulls my other ledger files but it didn’t
seem to work. I’ll keep trying though I’ve never given hledger much thought,
though it feels much slower than ledger.