The table would be just a normal content, right? Is the format below more
regular for org-mode?

* [2023-01-10 Tue] Adobe Acrobat Pro
   :PROPERTIES:
   :ID:       076497DC-45F7-43EC-BFDA-00177EFC3C0D
   :CREATED:  [2023-01-25 Wed 21:40]
   :END:

     | Expenses:Administrative | $33.59 |
     | Equity:Admin:Somebody   |        |

I am curious about the use cases for the benefits you described.

Best,
Alexandre