Barnsley
• Barnsley are yet to lose - or concede a goal - at home this season.
• Mark Robins' side are the highest placed in the division with a negative
goal difference.
• They have scored first in four of their five league outings.
• Victory would give the Tykes their best start to a league season in
seven years. They have not had double figures after the first six games at
this level since the promotion campaign of 1996/97.

Leeds
• Leeds have won their last three matches.
• They have hit the woodwork eight times in Championship games this season
- more than any other team.
• Defeat would be the 800th away from home in their league history.
• Leeds have conceded the opening goal in four of their five league games,
and have recouped an unequalled seven points from losing positions.
• They are also the only team in the division to have come from behind to
win twice this season.

So with Barnsley scoring first in 4 out of 5, and us letting the other
team score 4 in 5 then we'll be 1-0 down within 10 mins? and then
equalise. HT 1-1, then we'll murder them second half but not score,
hitting the bar 3 times.

You heard it here first! ;-)