I'll give you the Grove!
Horse and Trumpet maybe, I don't like The Ship since they got rid of
the authentic ship memorabilia, to be replaced by fake-old-fashioned
memorabilia!
Duck and Drake don't do Tetley's
The Palace is one of the few pubs that, in my opinion, has improved since
they did it up, and it does do Tetleys.

I also agree that Leeds Pale is a nice pint - The Brewery Tap near the
station serves a good pint.

Ted H