So, we've probably escaped relegation. Most of us would have taken that at the start of the season. I would! But now we're being "tempted" with a play off place or even at a push, automatic promotion, the defence bugs me too. It's so frustrating! Is that it then? We've done well, stayed up, might as well head off for Summer hols and wait for next season? If I was paid to score goals for LU and I was doing that week in week out, I'd be pretty hacked off if my saddo defenders were letting them in at the other end.....week in week out..... It may be a team effort after all, but all players do have a basic role to play and our defenders appear to fail a lot of the time. I'm getting a bit tired of Grayson saying something like "It's individual mistakes that's costing us" like a broken record......week in week out. Come on then Grayson, do something about these "Individual mistakes" so you won't have to be saying it all again after the next match that we draw 5-5, 6-6 or whatever. Aren't we the division's or even football league's highest scorers and highest conceders. That's why our GD is so rubbish. Must be great to watch for the neutral though. This Barnsley game I did not see but it made me think that if we draw this 3-3 at home then if we fail the play offs by a couple of points, then it's games exactly like this that we have to look back on in anguish.

MOT  I suppose....but the defence.............