to be honest it's a shocking end to the season, again, and I still don't rule
conspiracy out of the equation. our form for 2 months has been shocking.

until someone sees value in Leeds and is willing to pay whoever owns us enough
I think we may be forever cast as the biggest club who so nearly...blah, blah,
blah.

facts are that I've seen at least 4 consistently better teams than us this year
i.e. QPR, Norwich, Swansea and Cardiff, as well as those early season
implosions. All in all we've had a good season, but with the nagging feeling
that we've thrown away a perfect opportunity. We need to get our stall laid out
early this summer, and stop p*ssing about late in the day fiddling about with
the core of the team.

looking on the positive side, we'll be spared a turgid play-off experience! Or
will we??