Yes, was shocked that we went with the same team as Friday. We had to win this
one.

________________________________
From: JONATHAN WYNNE <jonathan.wy...@btinternet.com>
To: Leedslist@gn.apc.org
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2011 2:45 PM
Subject: Re: [LU] 0-1

Just back from game. At least Grayson brought Kilkenny and Watt on at half-time
rather than waiting to do so. But you were left wondering how different the
game would have been if we'd started with the 11, including Somma, that we
finished with. First half we were awful. Second half we created a lot. Surely
this was such a make or break game that we needed to gamble from the start, if
having two up front and more creativity in midfield is actually gambling.