Yes I was there - not just you mate me too, and the wife. It was the last
football match she 's gone to, no way to ever get her to another.

I hold the police directly responsible for the events of that day even
though there was a minority of Leeds fans happy for trouble and there was
also a large contingent of Birmingham fans who were allowed to riot with
impunity.

Damian