From: eric Barlier <barl...@gmail.com>
To: "leedslist@gn.apc.org" <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Sun, 15 May, 2011 9:10:17
Subject: [LU] NONLU: scumchester info

For those that know scumchester well:

I m moving across to UK next week and will be looking for a place to live.
Work is close to the airport (I think). Can someone tell me which areas I
should

avoid, or even recommend some?

I am moving across with a baby and a lady of leisure (mum at home). So ideally
there should be some form of infrastructure (shops, cafes, public transport)
not
too far away.

It would be ideal to live in a small quiet village which is commutable.

Finally, if you know of any good, trustworthy real estate agent Im keen on that
as well. Im even keen on knowing which ones to avoid of course.

Thanks in advance,
Eric