Well I've gone back through the last few digests, and the result of the for or
against the play-offs vote is...

For - Seven
Against - Six

That included a couple of votes that were both for AND against, which I've put
one vote in each section for, as foolishly I didn't offer an abstain option :-/

So perhaps not as popular as the football authorities would like to believe,
and nice to know that it's not just me that would scrap them.

But they're not going to change, and I'll be watching them on the weekend, and
I hope Reading, Huddersfield and Torquay win.  Reading, cause who wants Swansea
in the PL?  Huddersfield cause I'm from Yorkshire.  Torquay cause Helen
Chamberlain supports them and it's nice to see someone on the telly support a
genuine team as opposed to being a plastic ChelArseManPool "fan".

DRB