I'm against them, unless they are changed and they include the bottom teams
in the divisions above, like they were in the first year.

-----Original Message-----
From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of David Brennan
Sent: 25 May 2011 09:43
To: 'leedslist@gn.apc.org'
Subject: [LU] Play-offs - result

Well I've gone back through the last few digests, and the result of the for
or against the play-offs vote is...

For - Seven
Against - Six

That included a couple of votes that were both for AND against, which I've
put one vote in each section for, as foolishly I didn't offer an abstain
option :-/

So perhaps not as popular as the football authorities would like to believe,
and nice to know that it's not just me that would scrap them.

But they're not going to change, and I'll be watching them on the weekend,
and I hope Reading, Huddersfield and Torquay win.  Reading, cause who wants
Swansea in the PL?  Huddersfield cause I'm from Yorkshire.  Torquay cause
Helen Chamberlain supports them and it's nice to see someone on the telly
support a genuine team as opposed to being a plastic ChelArseManPool "fan".

DRB

MARCHING ON TOGETHER (There's it)