Hi Oystein!  Long time no see!

As far as I can tell It’s a "legal"  scam.  You may well have won something
but if you look very carefully at the coupon you should see the call charges
and I expect they will be high, probably more than the gift is worth.  in
our country we have a saying "tha gets nowt for nowt"  or "if it looks to
good to be true then it probably is"