No it's not a disgrace. It's a blessing in disguise.
He is  not fit. Only motivation and not greed will keep him going.
And he owes us. He could have payed a debt. That's motivation enough.
The difference in the money at this pint of his career is meaningless.
If he doesn't think that way. Then he's out for the money --- so fuck him.
Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist
-------------------------------
myRay: On-line Self-Help CBT