Pitchside drinking was at a minimum. 2 bottles of slivovice and a bottle of
Ricard. The new Lards aren't the drinkers that the old ones were ;)

It was going to be my last Worldnet but I think I'll be back again next year
- I'll have to go by car and make sure we have a proper Lards bar again.

There is an idea of separating the veterans tournament from the main
Worldnet one, with different dates and locations. I have slightly mixed
feelings about this, mainly from a nostalgic point of view. But I think a
separate vets tournament would be better both for the football and socially.
All the more reason for more of us to turn out next year.

Damian