Yeah one of my mates is in Clapham - looks horrendous. He posted a couple of
vids. Said he witnessed some woman telling her kids to cover their face before
they looted Argos.

What the fck is going on? If it were football fans the fuzz woulda kicked the
sht out of them by now. See it's spread to chapeltown road.