'After ten games you can see the league'.
After half of them we see a malignant Stoat ripping us off. Grayson who thinks
that you improve defending by getting sent off.
Our defense was shit. What did we do exactly?
Absolutely nothing. Sorry taught them to get sent off. What better way to
improve defending set pieces? How many ficking badges did Grayson get for that
stroke of genius?
God almighty. The team I  am the Stoat of had a bad season. We sat down.
Outlined our weaknesses and found solutions. No bloody talking and posing.
What did these bloody morons do all summer? Yammering and lying.
Time to ditch  them all.

Sent from my iPhone.
D"r Michael Benjamin.
Community  Psychiatrist.