From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org]
On Behalf Of Richard Naef
Sent: lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011 17:00
To: 'Leeds List'
Subject: Re: [LU] Pavilion on Tuesday night

sure I understand the knee-jerk anti-bates comments, but they have
actually
apologised and explained their decision with you may disagree having
read
their reasons or logic, that's your entitlement.  I doubt if the stoat
was
involved in the decision, more likely the stadium director.

Treating every decision as an attempt by the club to personally upset
each
and every fan is easy, but not very grown up.

ttfn

Richard