We should put a wager at our favourite online or local bookies that SG will not
make Christmas and someone like Dave Jones will be in.

I didn't even watch the game i.e. didn't even look for an internet feed such is
my disillusionment with LUFC and on the whole football in general. Honest.

to some rich bloke as his plaything. Ground finished and "Up to Premier
League level", three consecutive years of 'good books' showing a healthy
P&L, cashflow etc. The 'global brand', the loyal following etc. etc. All
yours for £50M or therabouts  Bargain.
Forget promotion, forget relegation, enjoy the wins, suffer the defeats.
We've little or no option until cuddly Kenneth finally tops up his pension
for one last time.