For me, because of his poor buying decisions (irrespective of how much they
cost us) and his poor man-management.

We had a very large - but very lopsided - talent pool, that all of a sudden
stopped performing and I for one think that O'Dreary is entirely responsible
for that.

Risdales' "guilt" is, in order:

1. Not sacking O'Dreary approx one year earlier than he did
2. Not having a real replacement lined up (and maybe that's why O'Dreary
wasn't sacked earlier)
3. Poor financial management

Damian