I've used ustream.TV and its ok except for the annoying ads. Last week I used
WWW.freeiptv.be which didn't have ads and didn't drop connection at all.

Wayne
Regards

Wayne

Tim Greenwood <timo...@greenwood.name> wrote:

Our last two matches were also on it. For $20 a month it provides a reliable
video stream, available on computer, iPhone or iPad.
I have never used the usstream.tv feeds that also seem to broadcast most
matches at no cost - are they reliable?

- Tim

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Nigel Sykes <ni...@sykesonline.com> wrote:

> My mostly useless iPhone 'Live Sport' app tells me that this weekend's
> match
> is live on 'FoxSoccer.TV'. Never heard of it myself, but perhaps that'll
> be
> useful for someone out there in listland...
>
> Nigel

MARCHING ON TOGETHER (There's it)