From: Richard Walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: Richard Walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Sunday, 30 October 2011, 17:44
Subject: Re: [LU] 0-1

Thought we played ok, we were the better team throughout.

The defence remains a concern. O'Dea just not good enough and Lees needs a
partner to bring him on. Kisnorbo is a better defender but he gives way stupid
free-kicks all the time.

I think Grayson is accommodating Pugh - let's face it having signed him from
the premiership he's not going to stick him on the bench which is a shame
because I think Sam would provide real balance and would be dangerous when
paired with White. Today Grayson actually swapped Pugh and White as it became
apparent that Pugh was just a passenger whereas White was not only our bet
defender but also very effective down the left wing. He's slowly becoming our
best player - I said it all along. Couldn't believe we shipped him out last
season when we didn't have a decent left back.