>BTW, speaking of listers of old, as Betty mentioned in his earlier email,
we should definitely arrange an old school list meet some time this season.
I know I've been speaking about such a gathering off >list and at matches
for a while, and would definitely like to meet up with Gav, Voicey, Betty,
Maggie, Da Rev, Oystein et al, to name but a few.

wow, Thanx for remembering me, and including me in that lot of olides but
goldies ;-)

Sorry for my lurk mode these days, just back in from a month of holiday in
Rio de Janeiro... (they have some football teams, my fav. is Flamengo, but I
did'nt make it to watch them other than on telly, pre-season over there at
the time... ) Saw arse game on espn though, with comm in portugese...

List meet - yes - I would try to make it - so would be happy if the time
could be decided sooner rather than later... :-)

Oystein

Noggie on the list - and all that...

p.s.

Maybe it is time to repost the story about the ascii map to brunswick.....
LOL