part of the problem with that Dave, is the bloody stewarding in the North
Stand, which does its utmost to make you sit down even if Leeds are
attacking the Kop end, 5 minutes to go, looking for the winning goal (a
purely imaginary scenario, you understand)...

On 21 March 2012 at 12:42 David Brennan <d.r.bren...@leeds.ac.uk> wrote:

> Oh yes, and the South Stand is the new North Stand. When I was an ST
holder in the north, it was always jumping. You hardly hear a thing from
that end now.  It's all in the South Stand.  I suggest anyone wanting a bit
of atmos/banter, go in there, it's more fun than the north. (no north vs
south comments btw thank you (Maggie))