single - something by SLADE

Lp - All Mod Cons - The Jam

gig - The Jam, April 1st 1982, Queens Hall, Leeds (the old tram shed) - was
14 - sagged off school, front of the queue, never been to anything like
that before so stupidly ran to front - spent 4 hours being crushed by
massive numbers of Leeds mods etc - came out into the chilly spring air,
dripping in sweat, having lost about a stone in weight and both me shoes
and my shirt was ripped to buggery...my mum was horrified...still the best
gig I've ever seen

On 19 April 2012 at 10:57 John Lee <bruvvalee...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I feel that I am fortunate beyond belief never to have seen Iron Maiden,
but did see Magazine, Bauhaus, Gary Glitter and loads of others at the
Unity Hall in Wakefield. Good venue, although avoiding the Tetley Bittermen
at the end of the night was always a serious affair :-)

> JOhn

RL