Pretty strange to hear SG on TV. ' I feel sad for Sheffield.I have taken up
three teams....' But only mentioned Leeds.
Felt that he really loves us still.
Sadder that a cockney outsider threw him out.
All the same I did think his time had come. Having seen the antics with
Colin, I may have been wrong.