...or have I missed it?
 
Here in Nottingham there is a Sky Sports poster I pass every day, and I've only 
just noticed who is the star player that is featured as the main item - no less 
than our beloved (look away now, Rich Walker) Luciano. No, not a star of the 
premiership, as I would have expected, but our star striker himself. Perhaps 
his image rights are the cheapest?
 
By the way, Danny Webber's there too.
 
Surely this poster site in Nottingham can't be the only place in the country to 
show off our star? Anyone else seen it?
 
Cheers
 
Graham
 
PS There seems to be a new Complete Record of Leeds United coming out soon (may 
already be out), if anyone's interested. I like this sort of thing.
                                          
_______________________________________________
Leedslist mailing list
Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]

PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate

Reply via email to