> Message: 4
> Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:57:13 +0100
> From: Jim Moran <[email protected]>
> To: Leeds List <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [LU] Surprised no-one else has mentioned this
> 
> Also spotted on Meanwood Road. Presumed it was targeted.

Yes, I've seen it in Armley as well.  I too had presumed it was a one of those 
city specific poster campaigns, so it's good to know we're included in a 
national campaign.

And as I'm going on Saturday I'll be more than happy to see Becchio continue 
his rich vein of form with a tap in/thumping header/fluffed header/header two 
feet off the floor/18 yard screamer/back heel tap in/scuffed shin in/bounced 
off his fat arse in/sliced penalty/curled free kick, or whatever.  

DRB
_______________________________________________
Leedslist mailing list
Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]

PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate

Reply via email to