I was against Diouf coming, how wrong I was. I like his blowing kisses to the
Leeds fans at the corner right in front of Everton fans.

________________________________
 From: "seanscr...@aol.com" <seanscr...@aol.com>
To: andypy...@hotmail.com; swin...@yahoo.co.uk; leedslist@gn.apc.org
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 6:38 PM
Subject: Re: [LU] happy days

I agree with much of what Andy wrote here.

This was the first game I've been able to watch for a while, so I was actually
surprised at the quality of the football we played. From some of the reports
I'd gotten the impression we were a "hoof and hope" team but for long stretches
of this evening's game we played attractive pass-and-move football against a
very good Premier League side. I was particularly impressed with White, Byram,
Austin and Diouf. It's a real testament to Colin's man-management skills that
(so far) he's managed to coax such wonderful, committed performances from a
player he was on record as calling a "sewer rat" before persuading him to join
us.

Cheers!

Sean