Diouf was immense tonight, as was Austin. Was it Rich who called White the next
Ryan Giggs? Completely agree. Byram has a really bright future, a few schoolboy
errors but a really exciting prospect. God I'm happy tonight, that's what
football's all about and I loved Warnock's comments after the game. You could
tell he loved that game, a real cup tie with pouring rain, plenty of drama,
plenty of effort, a bit of argy bargy, and no shortage of skill.
I'm really hoping that win will gel the team, they seem to genuinely work hard
for each other and I think that's Warnock's strength, to create a team
mentality and if you don't work for the team you're out (Nunez, Rogers etc.) I
have to say that fringe players like Brown and Pugh put in a good shift second
half, full credit to them.
Best,
Jeremy