When I left the lads at the pub yesterday, I said the incident will be on
Youtube allready... I was right, and allthough YEP still says that police
will try to find this man, there were names, pictures, phone numbers all
over the place before game ended, so should not be impossible for them... (I
still can not believe why he was not caught by the guards on his way back to
the seat; that is another story)

IMHO I also think it should be possible to prevent one person for entering
the field, it was not like hundreds coming in to the pitch was it?

Had lovely pictures from Sky, HD, to see this game - had to cope with
Norwegian comms though, as the pub did not have the Sky feed... At the end,
the draw became the best we could achieve from the game, so result is ok.
But the performance was indeed poor, from the start. After 15 minutes it
seemed we sorted our defence a bit, having been unorganized and absolutely
poor until then. After 40 minutes I said let us now just concentrate on
keeping a clean sheet until the tea-break, but we couldn't, due to poor
defending, IMHO.

They should have a penalty. I hate diving, I hate cheating, and Beccio did
not do himself a favour in terms of fans popularity by acting like he did.
Red card, I'd say, as well. However, is it only me that thought their player
with the kick-boxing helmet was not on the field for footy, but .... eh...
kick-boxing? TV pictures showed at least 4 incidents that should give him
directly red, and I was amazed their manager did not rest him after the
break. Also, I don't like their manager. Calling me a vile animal, was he?
hm.... Brings him inline with our beloved Mr Bates... 

- - - 
So:
A poor game. We didn't deserve anything from it. (Looked like we were still
on holiday)
A wonderful Leeds goal! A pitty focus was taken away from it, 'cos it was
absolutely brilliant; the way he dipped the ball with first touch, and then
fired it home!
Very drunk people should not been allowed into any footy ground - the poor
lad said he couldn't remember anything from the game... Just hope FA and all
sees things in context, them throwing coins, Turk chants and all.. there are
always two sides... Anyway, what happened was a disgrace, but deep inside,
I'm thinking this guy need some mental help... It will not help us that we
are Leeds... 
There should be at least two sending offs...


Øystein 


_______________________________________________
Leedslist mailing list
Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]

PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate

Reply via email to