I wouldn't - don't dislike anyone who plays for us. Thought I would hate EHD 
but I just can't hate anyone in a Leeds shirt. 

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Oct 2012, at 20:52, "Jeremy Adams" <[email protected]> wrote:

> 
> I would agree but I thought their defender with the Petr Cech headgear on was 
> just as bad and got away with an obvious hand to the face and lots of niggly 
> argy bargy.
> Jeremy
> 
>> 
>> It is not often I actually dislike a Leeds player (don't dislike Becchio 
>> just don't rate him) but I really can't stand Brown. He is a thug and was a 
>> disgrace last night.
>> 
>> Nick
>                         
> _______________________________________________
> Leedslist mailing list
> Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
> To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
> 
> PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate
_______________________________________________
Leedslist mailing list
Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]

PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate

Reply via email to