That's a relief - you won't be coming round my gaff then!

Maverick (who's decided that 44 is old and a slight sniffle is ill health. Vindictive I'll own up to!)

----- Original Message ----- From: <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 9:41 PM
Subject: Re: [LU] Friday night knobhead.


On 23/10/12 19:52, Paul Tweney wrote:
I thought that the Banning Order was still in place - didn't think you
were allowed back in the county let alone the city!

Its only property controlled by a vindictive old man in ill health that I'm banned from :-)

Betty

_______________________________________________
Leedslist mailing list
Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]

PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate

_______________________________________________
Leedslist mailing list
Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]

PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate

Reply via email to