I thought that the Banning Order was still in place - didn't think you were
allowed back in the county let alone the city!
Maverick
(Resident of Oxford and feeling queasy because he passed through Banbury on
the train today - twice!)
----- Original Message -----
From: <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 10:03 AM
Subject: Re: [LU] Friday night knobhead.
On 23/10/12 09:46, Eric B wrote:
Add
to this that apparently 80% of judges in the UK have gone to Oxford in
the past and there you go. Horrendous.
I'm off to Oxford tomorrow, can I be a judge? :-)
Betty (hiding in Banbury)
_______________________________________________
Leedslist mailing list
Info and options:
http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate
_______________________________________________
Leedslist mailing list
Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate