Just to be clear I did NOT put the video up (and never have) I just saw a
link to it , and thought I would pass it on to fellow listers
I did not even watch it since I had seen the goals on Sky and have LUTV to
watch the full highlights
I took the thanks from Pete (??) because I thought he was just thanking me
for the link not putting it up
Dave


On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 4:40 AM, Eric B <[email protected]> wrote:

> can you get rid of the ad mate? ;-)
>
> E
>
>
> On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 9:18 PM, David Nattan <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xuq3n1_leeds-3-0-southampton_sport
>> _______________________________________________
>> Leedslist mailing list
>> Info and options:
>> http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
>> To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
>>
>> PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate
>>
>
>
_______________________________________________
Leedslist mailing list
Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]

PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate

Reply via email to