Didn't realise Dishforth was vox-pops central??

________________________________
From: Matt Anderson <m...@leeds-united.net>
To: Errand Fivefold <errand.fivef...@talk21.com>
Cc: John Lee <bruvvalee...@yahoo.co.uk>; Ian Murray
<ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com>; Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Monday, 8 April 2013, 17:00
Subject: Re: [LU] Is Thatcher Dead Yet??

I haven't heard a single northern person that I know who had anything but
loathing for her.  North yorks.... Harrogate was once described as a little
piece of Surrey up north so expect different views there but it is as John says
widespread hate for a woman destroyed communities that have never recovered.

Sent from my iPad