setanta: bloody thieves. they kept charging my account for god knows how
long after I cancelled.
of course you have to cancel in WRITING and theres no way you can prove you
cancelled etc. if you email then you have to fill
out a form on their webshite and you ll never hear back again..

the other thing here in australia is that you re not allowed to cancel
direct debits yourself. you have in fact not 100% control
of your own bank account. if theres a problem then the bank intervenes..
wtf!? in other countries I can cancel a DB and if there
is an issue then the company goes down the normal route of issuing
warnings, sending debt collectors etc.

fuck setanta. rant over
Eric