I dont mind Mourinho most of the time. except when he blames the ref. for
shit. but on a whole hes an interesting chap that breaks out of the mold of
boring, PC managers that read scripts.

I just read about how when he played a smaller team in CL 2009 he went to
the opposite coach after the game and apologized for forgetting to greet
him before the game.
Hes not all that bad. I also read about how he took care of a mexican chap
that flew over to Madri from US and invited him on the bench and away games
as part of the staff.
Hes got a big heart.