'The M20 is in England.....

.... A country that I truly believe is much much less racist than France.'

You only believe that because you don't live here anymore mate, I regularly
hear phrases I would associate with Mosley in the streets, factorys, shops,
bars and cafes of West and North Yorkshire. We are equally as xenophobic,
homophobic, misogynous and secular as anywhere else.
Sad but true
Paul