 From: Paul Cundell <p...@cundell.com>
To: David Nattan <nat...@sky.com>
Cc: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Thursday, 6 February 2014, 18:03
Subject: Re: [LU] Sounds like we are in BIG trouble

I don't want to get into the rights and wrongs of Cellino like I did Bates,
plenty slated me over my opinion of Bates and I'd prefer not to get
embroiled in a similar argument again.
However,  lets not confuse the need for a takeover/cash injection with
GFH's apparent desire to sell to Cellino.  Just like when the Kransortium
sold to Bates there are alternative buyers.
So it therefore doesn't follow that if Cellino doesn't buy us we'll go into
administration. It may be that if someone doesn't buy us we'll go into
administration but that someone doesn't have to be Cellino. Just like when
the Kransortium sold to Bates, they had to sell to someone but that someone
didn't have to be Bates.
Cheers
Paul

On 6 Feb 2014 14:54, "nat...@sky.com" <nat...@sky.com> wrote:

> Cellino does not seem to be the answer BUT if he does not take over the
club it does look as if another spell in administration is beckoning ? We
appear to be losing money hand over fist and our debts are growing massively