Pete
Can't agree more, and was exactly what I was thinking.

However, do we have clear and unambiguous open rules in the fppt? Or is it more
of an old boys network check? Methinks it could be more of the latter than the
former, and open to all sorts of legal challenges once they decline the Big M.
But will he bother?

I really hope the fppt is more cut and dried than I think, and you are right,
and the league waves it through and we can have an owner with at least
something about him.

But we are Leeds and I think we will be told NO.

Cheers
Alec