I've taken the plunge again after a few years without one.
Have to say the decision was helped by the reduction in junior tickets - I 
couldn't get one for me without getting my seven year old one too!

The football's been of a high standard over the last few years hasn't it?

MOT

On May 21, 2014 10:59:41 AM GMT+01:00, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
>I was happy to get my ST renewal forms today and see that Cellino has
>continued to honour my 20 year ST. Whilst it was never really a worry,
>there was a bit of a nagging concern that the new owner may try and
>renege on the deal (though I doubt whether he could do it legally)
>
>So season number 11 on its way - let's hope it is better than most of
>the previous 10 !
>
>Dave
>_______________________________________________
>Leedslist mailing list
>Info and options:
>http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
>To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
>
>John 'Grampa' Sykes
>Rest In Peace old lad
>28th Oct 1938 - 12 Nov 2013
>MARCHING ON TOGETHER

-- 
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. 
_______________________________________________
Leedslist mailing list
Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]

John 'Grampa' Sykes
Rest In Peace old lad
28th Oct 1938 - 12 Nov 2013
MARCHING ON TOGETHER

Reply via email to